During the COVID-19 pandemic, Georgetown Cosmetic Dentistry is closely following the recommendations of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the American Dental Association (ADA), and Washington, D.C. government to ensure your safety.
- The seating in our waiting area has been modified to allow for the “6 feet apart” guidelines.
- Your Dentist and Dental Assistant will wear extra disposable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as long gowns, head covers, and shoe covers. All disposable PPEs are changed between patients to ensure your safety.
- We use Extraoral Aerosol Evacuator systems to filter the operatories during dental procedures. In addition, we sanitize each room and work area before and after each patient.
- A limited number of patients are seen at any time. Appointments are managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- There is now more time between patients for deep cleaning and detailed sanitization of each operatory, the waiting room, and other work areas in the office.
- We will screen you for COVID-19 symptoms and check your temperature on arrival. Patients who show symptoms or have been exposed to any person who tested positive cannot be seen until they have completed a proper quarantine.
- If you have signs and symptoms of COVID-19 please notify the office prior to your appointment (ideally, 48-hrs in advance).
- If you are immunocompromised, please notify us ahead of time. Dr. Roshan will call you to determine if you should keep your appointment or reschedule for another time.
- Please sanitize your hands and wear a mask prior to checking in. Our front desk team will also wear masks.
We would be happy to answer any questions about the steps we take to keep you safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (202) 785-4141 or send an email to [email protected].